Rules for Students
- Students must come to school in proper School Uniform. Uniform is compulsory at all school functions, parent- teacher meetings and on any visit the child may make to the school during working hours.
- Students must be punctual. Reporting time on all days will be five minutes before the first bell. Entry will not be permitted after 5 minutes of the first bell.
- At the first bell, students should make their way to the place of assembly in absolute silence. At the second bell the assembly shall commence.
- Changing of rooms between periods should be done in silence and in an orderly way.
- All students should be habitually clean and neatly dressed.
- Conversation in English is mandatory within the school premises.
- During school hours students will not be permitted to leave the premises without prior sanction of the Principal, and that too only in an emergency provided the Parent/Guardian comes to take the child home.
- Students are not allowed to receive visitors during school hours.
- Students are prohibited from carrying objectionable literature / material to school.
- Cell phone and other electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited within the school premises for students.
- The use of Mehndi / other forms of ornamentation which include Jewellery or expensive watches is not permitted.
- School property must be taken care of by the students. Writing or scribbling on the walls or causing damage to school property will be treated as breach of discipline.
- Overall 75% attendance is compulsory during the academic year. No student will be absent from school without obtaining prior sanction from the Principal. A leave application duly signed by the parent must be submitted to the class teacher in advance.
- Absence in case of emergency / sudden illness or unforeseen circumstances must be intimated to the school the next day.
- In case of illness of more than 3 days, a medical certificate by a registered medical practitioner should be enclosed along with the leave application.
- Students suffering from infectious / contagious disease shall, under no circumstance, be permitted to attend the school until fully recovered.
- If a student is absent for more than 5 days, without prior sanction, the name is liable to be 'struck off' the school rolls. Re-admission, if granted, shall be done after the payment of re-admission charges.
- Disobedience and disrespect towards teachers or bad moral influence will justify dismissal of the student.
- The school shall not be held responsible for any unforeseen accident / illness or mishap which may occur in the school, during school hours or school trips.
- Parent's attendance is mandatory at all Parent- Teacher Meetings.
- The school discourages private tuitions. In case it is absolutely essential, please contact the Principal.
- As regards Promotion / Detention, the decision of the Principal is final.